1 x BRITE LED Ceiling Light
1 x Isolated Driver
2 Years Warranty on LED
1 Year Warranty on Isolated Driver
• Elegant design
• No Cut-out required
• Easy to install BRITE LED light source
• Soft and uniform light with no glare, providing healthy lighting environment
• Life span of 20,000h with low light decay
• Passed 15 standard tests
• High stability and reliability
• Isolated driver with improved safety features
• Diameter : 320mm
• Thickness : 95mm
• Power rating : 18W
• CCT : 6000k, Daylight
• LED Type : SMD5730
• LED Beads : 36
• Lumen: : 2030 LM
Lighting Comparison with Fluorescent
24W LED ≥ 40W Fluorescent
18W LED ≥ 32W Fluorescent
12W LED ≥ 22W Fluorescent
BRITE LED Lighting is an advanced indoor light inheriting the qualities of simplicity and classic minimalistic style, gaining favours from customers for its super thin profile and clear bright light effect. BRITE LED Lighting creates a strong sense of depth and space when applied indoor such as home, meeting room, VIP reception room, and hotel.
The BRITE LED Lighting has an integrated heat dissipation design to be highly efficient, with high lumen, and a stunning design so that safety is not sacrificed for elegance and no one ever have to worry about accidental scalding, simultaneously ensuring LED efficiency and boosting life span
With BRITE LED Lighting, energy is saved up to 80%, 3 times longer life than traditional lighting products, in turn transferring all the savings to the end-user in the long run.
Why choose BRITE LED?
1. Up to 80% energy saving, low power consumption, low heat emission and high brightness for improved life span
2. 3 times boosted longer service life than traditional lighting products.
3. Instant start up: Silent operation and flicker-free, effectively protecting the eyes.
4. Go Green: BRITE LED lights are UV-free, radiation-free, mercury-free, lead-free, eco-friendly with low carbon emission reducing carbon footprint.
5. Unique circuit design to ensure that each LED work independently, damage of a single LED has no influence overall.
LED Ceiling light applications
Perfect for HDB, hotel rooms, bathrooms, kitchen, living rooms
Q: How should I install?
• Check that switch if off and ensure no current passing through with e test pan.
• Twist ceiling light cover to work on the base.
• Mark out 3 holes based on BRITE LED Ceiling light base and drill as marked.
• Install wall plug and secure the BRITE LED Ceiling light base with screws provided while ensuring electricity source cables extends out from base.
• Connect the main source cables to the driver by pressing in the connectors tab and slotting it in.
• Ensure cables are tight and cannot be pulled easily with 2 cables from main source connected on one side and 2 cables from BRITE LED Driver on the other side of the transparent connector.
• Twist ceiling light cover back to the base and enjoy the cost savings and brightness of LED!
Q: How long will the driver last?
A: We are using quality isolated drivers and lifespan of the capacitor inside ranges from 8000 to 10000 working hours, that is if you switch it on for 8 hours every day, it can last up to minimum 2.5 years without worry.
Q: Can I use drivers from other brands?
A: Sure you can, as long as the driver matches the power rating of the product and the voltage of your house
|Colour/CCT||Daylight - 6000K|
This item is sold by FortyTwo Pte Ltd
|Earliest Delivery Date ∇|| |
Order now and receive this item by:
13 December 2019 ∇
∇ Date correct as at: 05/12/2019 @ 10:28pm
You will be able to select your preferred delivery date and time during Checkout. The date you select is an indication of your preferred delivery date/time. Actual date/time is directly affected by delivery schedule and route constraints.
Time estimates displayed above are indicative, and will be updated according to the availability in the delivery schedule. We will be contacting you should there be any changes in your delivery date after you have made your purchase.
Show more ∨
Fulfilled/delivered by FortyTwo Pte Ltd
This item will be delivered by FortyTwo Pte Ltd. If your order contains at least S$300.00 worth of item(s) delivered by FortyTwo Pte Ltd, all item(s) delivered by FortyTwo Pte Ltd in that order will qualify for FREE DELIVERY.
For the final delivery charges (if any) of your order, please refer to your Shopping Cart's "Shipping & Handling" summary prior to checkout.
Show more ∨
Listed method(s) are applicable if you are only ordering this item. Available payment methods are dependent on products in Cart. Kindly place a separate order if you wish to pay using a different method.
Show more ∨
|100 Day Free Returns|
Not too pleased with your purchase? Tired of shopping online without any guarantees over your items? No problem! This item is qualified for FREE return within 100 days of delivery as long as it is in a new, unused, undamaged, and resalable condition. Simply request to return the items back to us and get your money back - it's that easy! No questions asked.
Visit our Help Centre to know more about our 100 Day Free Return policy.
Show more ∨
|Lowest Price Matching|
Bought our products and found they are selling cheaper elsewhere? We’ll match that price and refund you the difference within 14 days of your purchase!
Our already low prices are inclusive of GST!
Some retailers display product prices that are not inclusive of GST, and their display prices will be added with GST only when the items are added to cart. To make matters worse, some even charge for GST only when the item is delivered! While that's not exactly ethical or legal, it also deceives customers in an attempt to fight competition.
Get more bang for your buck and browse through our extensive, low-priced catalog without ever worrying about GST!
Show more ∨
|Got a Lemon?|
Don't worry, we've got you covered! We adopt very flexible business practices that strive to do better than the many protections covered under the Lemon Law. Let us know all your feedback and we'll see how we can help!
†Additional delivery charges may apply to other items in your Shopping Cart.
∇Lead times are only our best estimates from the day that the order is placed. Actual date/time may vary. You will be contacted should there be changes.
|Your Right to Reject, Upon Delivery|
All qualifying purchases you make on FortyTwo are protected by our "Right to Reject" policy. You may reject the product if it was delivered in an unsatisfactory condition (damaged, scratched, dented, soiled, different from description etc) or was simply not up to your expectations upon delivery at no added cost.
For more details about our Right to Reject policy, click here.