Add this flashy piece of wall art depicting a cheeky monkey to your space. The brilliance in colour and exceptional detail gives a contemporary and uncompromising style of an Urban Home.
Pair it up - Monkey Business, Monkey Business II
Available in 2 size - 40x40cm, 50x50cm
*Note that installation is not provided. You may follow the simple installation guide provided below*
- Canvas Wall Art with Frame
- 3 x Black Mounting Bracket
- 7 x Small Screws
- 3 x Wall Plugs
- 3 x Cement Nails
- 3 x Wall Mounts
The additional pieces are included for your convenience.
If you do not want to drill, you may purchase 3M Small Hooks
- Printed on environment friendly canvas painting poster. Provide high quality and definition on advanced canvas.
- The beautiful artistic decorations can easily help you create a pleasant and relaxed atmosphere at home.
- Easy installation. All you need to do is unwrap, screws the mounting brackets and hang up this beautiful piece in your room.
- Canvas wall art is the prefect gift for any occasion. An optimal choice for Thanksgiving, Birthday, Housewarming or Christmas gift.
- Width - 40cm, Height - 40cm, Weight - 1.5 kg
- Width - 50cm, Height - 50cm, Weight - 1.7 kg
- Use a Screwdriver and Small Screws to fix the Mounting Brackets on the top portion at the back of the art piece.
Each art piece is to be fixed with 2 Mounting Brackets.
- Lean the art piece against the wall and use a pencil to mark the points of the 2 Mounting Brackets.
- Ensure the marks made in step 2 are level to the ground.
Using Wall Plugs
- Drill a pilot hole into the wall at each point made in Step 2. Position the drill at a right angle (90°) and slowly drill a hole that is long enough to fit the Cement Nail provided.
- Insert a Wall Plug into each pilot hole. Push it in till the head of the Wall Plug is flush against the wall. *Note that the wall plug must fit snugly into the hole, as a loose wall plug will not be able to provide a firm grasp on the cement nail.*
- Fit the Cement Nail through the Mounting Bracket, and gently twist it into the Wall Plug.
- Fully tighten the Cement Nails into the Wall Plugs before fixing the Mounting Brackets on the Cement Nails, and the installation of your art piece is complete.
Without Wall Plugs
- Drill the Cement Nails directly into the wall at each point made in Step 2. You may choose to drill it perpendicularly (90°) or angled (45°).
- Fix the Mounting Brackets on the Cement Nails and the installation of your art piece is complete.
Using Wall Mounts
- Determine where you want to mount your art piece and use a pencil to make a mark on the wall, aligned to the centre of the top and bottom of your art piece.
- Position the Wall Mount on the points made in the previous step and firmly hammer the nails in.
- Check to ensure that the channels are parallel to the ground and fully tighten the nails into the wall.
- Slide your art piece into the channels from the side, and the installation of your art piece is complete.
- Gently swab/wipe the canvas with clean white damp cloth or wet tissue
- Gently wipe the frame with clean damp cloth and wipe it dry
- Installation/Assembly is not provided by FortyTwo. Self assembly required.
- Do check thoroughly the wall art front and back are in good condition before installing. The wall art might get defect during transit, contact us immediately.
- Product may vary slightly from image due to photoshoot lighting conditions and screen settings.
We rate the Monkey Business II - Canvas Wall Art with a Quality Score of: 4/5
|Material||Polystyrene, Printed Canvas|
|Free QXpress Delivery ∇||
Order now and your item will be shipped in:
1 - 3 Business Days
Your order may reach you in separate shipments as they may be packed in different/individual packages due to parcel size constraints and shipped out separately.
Show more ∨
Fulfilled/delivered by QXpress
This item will be delivered for FREE by QXpress.†
Do note that this item will not affect any delivery charges corresponding to the other items in your cart (if any). For the final delivery charges of your order, please refer to your Shopping Cart's "Shipping & Handling" summary prior to checkout.
Show more ∨
Listed method(s) are applicable if you are only ordering this item. Available payment methods are dependent on products in Cart. Kindly place a separate order if you wish to pay using a different method.
Show more ∨
|100 Day Free Returns||
Not too pleased with your purchase? Tired of shopping online without any guarantees over your items? No problem! This item is qualified for FREE return within 100 days of delivery as long as it is in a new, unused, undamaged, and resalable condition. Simply request to return the items back to us and get your money back - it's that easy! No questions asked.
Visit our Help Centre to know more about our 100 Day Free Return policy.
Show more ∨
|Lowest Price Matching||
Bought our products and found they are selling cheaper elsewhere? We’ll match that price and refund you the difference within 14 days of your purchase!
Our already low prices are inclusive of GST!
Some retailers display product prices that are not inclusive of GST, and their display prices will be added with GST only when the items are added to cart. To make matters worse, some even charge for GST only when the item is delivered! While that's not exactly ethical or legal, it also deceives customers in an attempt to fight competition.
Get more bang for your buck and browse through our extensive, low-priced catalog without ever worrying about GST!
Show more ∨
|Got a Lemon?||
Don't worry, we've got you covered! We adopt very flexible business practices that strive to do better than the many protections covered under the Lemon Law. Let us know all your feedback and we'll see how we can help!
†Additional delivery charges may apply to other items in your Shopping Cart.
∇Lead times are only our best estimates from the day that the order is placed. Actual date/time may vary. You will be contacted should there be changes.
|Right to Reject||
All qualifying purchases you make on FortyTwo are protected by our "Right to Reject" policy. You may reject the product if it was delivered in an unsatisfactory condition (damaged, scratched, dented, soiled, different from description etc) or was simply not up to your expectations upon delivery at no added cost.
For more details about our Right to Reject policy, click here.
Click on a question to reveal the answer.
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Ask A Question
Write in and let us know if you have any questions about this product!
You must be logged in to ask questions.