The Voice Within 02 poster by Dutch Mae Studio features the unique use of positive and negative space, shades of black, white and grey flowing over one another, softening a series of defined lines that divide the composition. A single striking sliver of yellow provides a visual point of interest within this calming centerpiece. The gently intersecting organic shapes in serene tones, with deep black spaces adds a sense of drama to the abstract design.
Paper Collective posters are printed in limited editions and part of each sold poster will be donated to a good cause.
Purchase is only for the art print; a frame is NOT included. We recommend pairing your chosen art print with our minimalist STiiCKS Frame. Magnets embedded under each wooden strip clamp together with no damage to the print.
- Produced in Denmark.
- Production carrying FSC-certified acid-free paper
- Offset printed on 200g uncoated Munken Lynx paper.
- Frame is not included.
- Width - 30cm, Height - 40cm
- Width - 50cm, Height - 70cm
How to unroll the poster from tube
1. Pull off the cap from one end
2. Tip or gently shake the tube for the poster to slide out naturally. Do not grab, pull or pinch the poster trying to extract it. This my cause bending creasing of the posters edges
3. Unroll the silk paper and straighten the poster on a clean, flat and hard surface.
4. Place something heavy on each corner and in the middle to weigh it down. Books work particularly well
5. Leave this for 24 hours and remove weights to reveal a flat poster ready for framing
How to remove minor creases that may occur in the course of shipping
1. Roll the poster out onto a flat and clean surface, such as a table. Make sure you straighten it face down with the blank side facing upwards
2. Place a bed sheet or towel over the poster and lightly spray the sheet or towel with water until it is slightly damp, not wet
3. Using the lowest heat setting on your iron, iron the poster through the sheet. Constantly move the iron to prevent burns.
4. Run the iron over one small area of the fabric at a time until it is dry
5. Lift the fabric every so often to check for any heat damage on the poster
6. Repeat the process if wrinkles remain.
- FortyTwo does not provide installation/assembly. Self-assembly required.
- Do check thoroughly that the wall art front and back are in good condition before installing. If the wall art gets a defect during transit, contact us immediately.
- Product may vary slightly from image due to photoshoot lighting conditions and screen settings.
Listed method(s) are applicable if you are only ordering this item. Available payment methods are dependent on products in Cart. Kindly place a separate order if you wish to pay using a different method.
Show more ∨
|100 Day Free Returns||
Not too pleased with your purchase? Tired of shopping online without any guarantees over your items? No problem! This item is qualified for FREE return within 100 days of delivery as long as it is in a new, unused, undamaged, and resalable condition. Simply request to return the items back to us and get your money back - it's that easy! No questions asked.
Visit our Help Centre to know more about our 100 Day Free Return policy.
Show more ∨
|Lowest Price Matching||
Bought our products and found they are selling cheaper elsewhere? We’ll match that price and refund you the difference within 14 days of your purchase!
Our already low prices are inclusive of GST!
Some retailers display product prices that are not inclusive of GST, and their display prices will be added with GST only when the items are added to cart. To make matters worse, some even charge for GST only when the item is delivered! While that's not exactly ethical or legal, it also deceives customers in an attempt to fight competition.
Get more bang for your buck and browse through our extensive, low-priced catalog without ever worrying about GST!
Show more ∨
|Got a Lemon?||
Don't worry, we've got you covered! We adopt very flexible business practices that strive to do better than the many protections covered under the Lemon Law. Let us know all your feedback and we'll see how we can help!
|Right to Reject||
All qualifying purchases you make on FortyTwo are protected by our "Right to Reject" policy. You may reject the product if it was delivered in an unsatisfactory condition (damaged, scratched, dented, soiled, different from description etc) or was simply not up to your expectations upon delivery at no added cost.
For more details about our Right to Reject policy, click here.