Presenting a warm and homely look with its classic appearance, the Cecilie Sofa will double up as a centerpiece in any space that its in. Having a sturdy wooden structure supporting its velvet-covered and high-density foam-cushioned body, the Cecilie Sofa will provide the utmost comfort to anyone who lounges in it. Enjoy your time relaxing on this couch!
Lift Access Notice
Kindly note that standard Passenger Lifts will be unsuitable for the delivery of Sofas with widths greater than 219cm.
- Wooden internal structure
- High-density polyurethane foam cushion
- Velvet cushion covers
- Ergonomic backrest
- High duty steel legs
- Come with 2 assorted cushions
- Irremovable cushion covers
Sofa Max load
Up to 90kg per seater, up to 3 seaters
- Free installation
Note: The centre leg will not be touching the ground as it only acts as additional support for the middle when a certain amount of weight is applied so that the internal frame won't collapse
Velvet Sofa Care
1. Keep the sofa away from direct sunlight to prevent the colours from fading out.
2. Vacuum and clean your velvet sofa regularly, at least once a week.
3. Address spills and stains immediately.
- If an accidental spill occurs, dab on the area immediately with a clean and dry absorbent cloth.
- To remove stains, mix a small amount of dish soap with cool water to create a mild cleaning solution.
- Dampen a microfiber cloth in the solution and gently blot the stain. Avoid rubbing the velvet or blotting it forcefully as it can cause the stain to set in further.
- Use a fresh cloth (dampened with plain water) to dab away the soap mixture.
- Press on the wet spot with a clean and dry cloth or paper towel to soak up the excess moisture from the velvet.
- Direct your fan to the spot to speed up the drying process.
- When it is dry, use a soft bristled brush to gently sweep in the direction of the nap of the sofa.
We rate the Cecilie 3 Seater Sofa (Dark Champagne) with a Quality Score of: 4/5
|Removable Back Rest||Non-removable|
|Max. Laden Weight (kg)||270|
|Home Size||4 Rooms, 5 Rooms|
|Backrest Height (cm)||40|
|Seat Depth (cm)||58.50|
|Seat Height (cm)||40|
|Seat Base Support||Tensioned Webbing|
|Backrest Firmness||5/10 - Medium Firm|
|Seat Firmness||5/10 - Medium Firm|
|Free Assembly Included||Yes|
Listed method(s) are applicable if you are only ordering this item. Available payment methods are dependent on products in Cart. Kindly place a separate order if you wish to pay using a different method.
Show more ∨
|100 Day Free Returns|
Not too pleased with your purchase? Tired of shopping online without any guarantees over your items? No problem! This item is qualified for FREE return within 100 days of delivery as long as it is in a new, unused, undamaged, and resalable condition. Simply request to return the items back to us and get your money back - it's that easy! No questions asked.
Visit our Help Centre to know more about our 100 Day Free Return policy.
Show more ∨
|Lowest Price Matching|
Bought our products and found they are selling cheaper elsewhere? We’ll match that price and refund you the difference within 14 days of your purchase!
Our already low prices are inclusive of GST!
Some retailers display product prices that are not inclusive of GST, and their display prices will be added with GST only when the items are added to cart. To make matters worse, some even charge for GST only when the item is delivered! While that's not exactly ethical or legal, it also deceives customers in an attempt to fight competition.
Get more bang for your buck and browse through our extensive, low-priced catalog without ever worrying about GST!
Show more ∨
|Got a Lemon?|
Don't worry, we've got you covered! We adopt very flexible business practices that strive to do better than the many protections covered under the Lemon Law. Let us know all your feedback and we'll see how we can help!
|Right to Reject|
All qualifying purchases you make on FortyTwo are protected by our "Right to Reject" policy. You may reject the product if it was delivered in an unsatisfactory condition (damaged, scratched, dented, soiled, different from description etc) or was simply not up to your expectations upon delivery at no added cost.
For more details about our Right to Reject policy, click here.