Tramontina's Sissi Chair with Arms offers a sophisticated and modern design with an enhancing hollowed-out backrest, which makes it light and perfect for adding a touch of beauty and elegance to your décor. Despite its delicate design, this chair is extremely sturdy and comfortable. Manufactured as a one-piece item, the Sissi chair is a stackable and lightweight item with high quality state of the art technology.
Made and Quality-controlled in Brazil.
- Made in Brazil
- Weather-Resistant Material
- Easy to Clean
- Stackable up to: 8 Pieces
- Resistance tests conducted in our laboratories: static test, impact test and back leg test.
- High Quality Polyproylene
- Fiber Glass
- Width - 56.5cm
- Depth - 53cm
- Seat Height - 44.5cm
- Armrest Height - 64.5cm
- Total Height - 79cm
- Weight - 4.03kg
- Maximum recommended weight: 182kg
- 1 Year
- This Product is warranted for the specified Warranty Period from the date of original online purchase against defects in quality and materials under normal, non-commercial use.
- This limited warranty is only valid in Singapore, and the Product is not eligible for any international warranty service. Warranty service may only be performed by Tramontina Singapore.
Recommendation for use
- Do not climb on the seat.
- Do not exceed Maximum weight limit (182kg).
- Always carry this product with care.
- Remove the product from the area when cleaning floor, some cleaning products may damage the item.
- Extend the product's life by keeping it store when not in use.
- Prolonged sun expose can cause staining or fading of the colours.
- Wash by hand with mild soap and water.
- Do not use chemicals or abrasive products.
- Do not use a pressure washer.
- To prevent stains, dry thoroughly after washing with soft, dry cloth.
|Max Load (kg)||182|
|Features||Stackable, With arm|
|Armrest Height (cm)||64.50|
|Seat Height (cm)||44.50|
|Country of Manufacture||Brazil|
|Earliest Delivery Date ∇||
Order now and receive this item by:
Monday, 25 September 2023 ∇
∇ Date correct as at: 23/09/2023 @ 8:43am
You will be able to select your preferred delivery date and time during Checkout. The date you select is an indication of your preferred delivery date/time. Actual date/time is directly affected by delivery schedule and route constraints.
Time estimates displayed above are indicative, and will be updated according to the availability in the delivery schedule. We will be contacting you should there be any changes in your delivery date after you have made your purchase.
Show more ∨
Fulfilled/delivered by FortyTwo Pte Ltd
This item will be delivered by FortyTwo Pte Ltd. If your order contains at least S$300.00 worth of item(s) delivered by FortyTwo Pte Ltd, all item(s) delivered by FortyTwo Pte Ltd in that order will qualify for FREE DELIVERY.
For the final delivery charges (if any) of your order, please refer to your Shopping Cart's "Shipping & Handling" summary prior to checkout.
Show more ∨
Listed method(s) are applicable if you are only ordering this item. Available payment methods are dependent on products in Cart. Kindly place a separate order if you wish to pay using a different method.
Show more ∨
|100 Day Free Returns||
Not too pleased with your purchase? Tired of shopping online without any guarantees over your items? No problem! This item is qualified for FREE return within 100 days of delivery as long as it is in a new, unused, undamaged, and resalable condition. Simply request to return the items back to us and get your money back - it's that easy! No questions asked.
Visit our Help Centre to know more about our 100 Day Free Return policy.
Show more ∨
|Lowest Price Matching||
Bought our products and found they are selling cheaper elsewhere? We’ll match that price and refund you the difference within 14 days of your purchase!
Our already low prices are inclusive of GST!
Some retailers display product prices that are not inclusive of GST, and their display prices will be added with GST only when the items are added to cart. To make matters worse, some even charge for GST only when the item is delivered! While that's not exactly ethical or legal, it also deceives customers in an attempt to fight competition.
Get more bang for your buck and browse through our extensive, low-priced catalog without ever worrying about GST!
Show more ∨
|Got a Lemon?||
Don't worry, we've got you covered! We adopt very flexible business practices that strive to do better than the many protections covered under the Lemon Law. Let us know all your feedback and we'll see how we can help!
†Additional delivery charges may apply to other items in your Shopping Cart.
|Right to Reject||
All qualifying purchases you make on FortyTwo are protected by our "Right to Reject" policy. You may reject the product if it was delivered in an unsatisfactory condition (damaged, scratched, dented, soiled, different from description etc) or was simply not up to your expectations upon delivery at no added cost.
For more details about our Right to Reject policy, click here.