- Exterior made from FAS Grade Tulipwood
- Tulipwood is a hardwood known for its stability and resistant to warping
- Surface finished in odourless eco-friendly paint finish
- Back panel and shelves made from solid ply
- 1st, 3rd and 5th shelf are adjustable
- Click here to view more Beitris Display Cabinet
*Part of this product is made in natural wood, wood stains and patterns may vary slightly from piece to piece, and they may display natural imperfections like small cracks and mild warping.
- Per shelf: 15kg
Product Care Instructions
- Avoid contact with water. Do not clean with a wet cloth.
- Use a soft, damp cloth. Where needed, use a mild, alcohol-free soap that doesn't cause abrasion. Wipe dry with another cloth to remove residual moisture. Use a dehumidifier to prevent moulding.
- Place furniture away from direct sunlight and areas with high humidity.
- Do not store damp items. Place furniture in well-ventilated area.
We rate the Beitris 0.6M Display Shelf (White) with a Quality Score of: 4/5
|Assembly Type||Free Assembly Included|
Listed method(s) are applicable if you are only ordering this item. Available payment methods are dependent on products in Cart. Kindly place a separate order if you wish to pay using a different method.
Show more ∨
|100 Day Free Returns||
Not too pleased with your purchase? Tired of shopping online without any guarantees over your items? No problem! This item is qualified for FREE return within 100 days of delivery as long as it is in a new, unused, undamaged, and resalable condition. Simply request to return the items back to us and get your money back - it's that easy! No questions asked.
Visit our Help Centre to know more about our 100 Day Free Return policy.
Show more ∨
|Lowest Price Matching||
Bought our products and found they are selling cheaper elsewhere? We’ll match that price and refund you the difference within 14 days of your purchase!
Our already low prices are inclusive of GST!
Some retailers display product prices that are not inclusive of GST, and their display prices will be added with GST only when the items are added to cart. To make matters worse, some even charge for GST only when the item is delivered! While that's not exactly ethical or legal, it also deceives customers in an attempt to fight competition.
Get more bang for your buck and browse through our extensive, low-priced catalog without ever worrying about GST!
Show more ∨
|Got a Lemon?||
Don't worry, we've got you covered! We adopt very flexible business practices that strive to do better than the many protections covered under the Lemon Law. Let us know all your feedback and we'll see how we can help!
|Right to Reject||
All qualifying purchases you make on FortyTwo are protected by our "Right to Reject" policy. You may reject the product if it was delivered in an unsatisfactory condition (damaged, scratched, dented, soiled, different from description etc) or was simply not up to your expectations upon delivery at no added cost.
For more details about our Right to Reject policy, click here.