The Stainless Steel Sauce Pan lend elegance and modernity to the most varied kitchen styles. The clean design with high gloss finish was created to simplify stove and oven tasks. Entirely made of stainless steel, the pans do not release any residues on the food, keeping it healthy.
Highly durable, they keep the original features, preserving looks, hygiene and durability of the product. The Triple-ply bottom (stainless steel + aluminium + stainless steel) distributes heat evenly, resulting in faster and more uniform cooking, saving power and keeping food warm for longer.
Made and Quality-controlled in Brazil.
- Stainless Steel
- Tempered Glass Lid with Stainless Steel Rims and Holder
- 3-ply Base (Stainless Steel + Aluminum + Stainless Steel)
- Diameter - 16 cm
- Capacity - 1.5 L
- Weight - 770 gram
- 25 Years
- This Product is warranted for the specified Warranty Period from the date of original online purchase against defects in quality and materials under normal, non-commercial use.
- This limited warranty is only valid in Singapore, and the Product is not eligible for any international warranty service. Warranty service may only be performed by Tramontina Singapore.
- Can be used on Gas, Electric stoves, Vitroceramic Glass stoves, Induction stoves & Oven. (up to 260 degrees)
- Before using the product remove any labels and wash it with hot water and detergent.
- Use on a low heat so that the food does not stick to the bottom of the pan, the triple body of the pan, made of stainless steel + aluminium + stainless steel, distributes heat uniformly, so that a high heat is unnecessary. Additionally, it is more economical on fuel.
- When the pan is used on a gas stove, the flame must not rise above the base of the pan. If using an electric plate, it must have an equal or smaller diameter than the one of the pan.
- Always dissolve salt in boiling water or in the food, mixing the ingredients when cooking begins.
- Do not heat food by placing a pan of the same diameter on top of another. This procedure is dangerous as it creates a vacuum and makes it difficult to remove afterwards.
- If the lid of the Tramontina stainless steel pan sticks due to the vacuum effect during cooling, it suffices to push it upwards or to reheat the pan again so as to neutralize the vacuum effect.
- The stainless steel handles acquire heat during cooking. We advise the use of gloves when handling them.
- Some food containing starch such as pasta and rice, may stain the internal part of the pan while cooking. In order to remove stains easily, rub them with a cloth which has been dampened with lemon juice or vinegar, or use the stainless steel polishing paste by Tramontina.
- Avoid leaving food in the pan for a long time; salt may also stain the pan.
- In order for the Tramontina stainless steel pan to always be attractive and shiny, we recommend it is only washed with detergent and a soft sponge. Whenever possible, rinse the pan with hot water after washing and dry immediately so as to maintain its original sheen. Chloride and other substances in water may stains the pan.
- Do not leave an empty pan over a source of heat.
- Leave pans only on surfaces that are heat resistant.
Listed method(s) are applicable if you are only ordering this item. Available payment methods are dependent on products in Cart. Kindly place a separate order if you wish to pay using a different method.
Show more ∨
|100 Day Free Returns
Not too pleased with your purchase? Tired of shopping online without any guarantees over your items? No problem! This item is qualified for FREE return within 100 days of delivery as long as it is in a new, unused, undamaged, and resalable condition. Simply request to return the items back to us and get your money back - it's that easy! No questions asked.
Visit our Help Centre to know more about our 100 Day Free Return policy.
Show more ∨
|Lowest Price Matching
Bought our products and found they are selling cheaper elsewhere? We’ll match that price and refund you the difference within 14 days of your purchase!
Our already low prices are inclusive of GST!
Some retailers display product prices that are not inclusive of GST, and their display prices will be added with GST only when the items are added to cart. To make matters worse, some even charge for GST only when the item is delivered! While that's not exactly ethical or legal, it also deceives customers in an attempt to fight competition.
Get more bang for your buck and browse through our extensive, low-priced catalog without ever worrying about GST!
Show more ∨
|Got a Lemon?
Don't worry, we've got you covered! We adopt very flexible business practices that strive to do better than the many protections covered under the Lemon Law. Let us know all your feedback and we'll see how we can help!
|Right to Reject
All qualifying purchases you make on FortyTwo are protected by our "Right to Reject" policy. You may reject the product if it was delivered in an unsatisfactory condition (damaged, scratched, dented, soiled, different from description etc) or was simply not up to your expectations upon delivery at no added cost.
For more details about our Right to Reject policy, click here.