The Stainless Steel Frying Pans lend elegance and modernity to the most varied kitchen styles. The clean design with high gloss finish was created to simplify stove and oven tasks. Entirely made of stainless steel, the pans do not release any residues on the food, keeping it healthy.
Highly durable, they keep the original features, preserving looks, hygiene and durability of the product. The Triple-ply bottom (stainless steel + aluminium + stainless steel) distributes heat evenly, resulting in faster and more uniform cooking, saving power and keeping food warm for longer.
Made and Quality-controlled in Brazil.
- Premium 18/10 Stainless Steel
- 3-ply Base (Stainless Steel + Aluminum + Stainless Steel)
- Diameter - 24 cm
- Weight - 0.8 kg
- 25 Years
- This Product is warranted for the specified Warranty Period from the date of original online purchase against defects in quality and materials under normal, non-commercial use.
- This limited warranty is only valid in Singapore, and the Product is not eligible for any international warranty service. Warranty service may only be performed by Tramontina Singapore.
- Can be used on Gas, Electric stoves, Vitroceramic Glass stoves, Induction stoves & Oven (up to 260 degrees)
- Before using the product remove any labels and wash it with warm water and detergent.
- Use on a low heat source to prevent food from sticking to the bottom of the frying pan. The triple-ply body bottom, distributes heat evenly, so high heat is unnecessary.
- When the frying pan is used on a gas stove, the flame should not go beyond the bottom of the frying pan.
- If using an electric plate,the plate diameter should be the same or smaller than the frying pan's.
- The stainless steel handles will heat up during use, we recommend the use of mitts to handle the item
- Some foods containing starch may stain the inside of the frying pan during cooking. To easily remove stains, wipe with a damp cloth and lemon juice or vinegar, or use Tramontina's Polishing and Stain Removal Paste.
- Avoid leaving food in the frying pan for a long time; salt can also cause stains.
- After washing, whenever possible, rinse the frying pan with warm water and dry it immediately so it keeps its original shine, as chlorine and other substances contained in water might stain the product.
- Changes in color might happen. Do not leave an empty frying pan on a heat source. Only place hot frying pans on heat-resistant surfaces.
- If you burn any food, soak the frying pan in water for some time before washing it. Always wait for the frying pan to cool before immersing it in water.
|Utensil Type||Frying Pan|
|Country of Manufacture||No|
|Earliest Delivery Date ∇||
Order now and receive this item by:
Wednesday, 23 June 2021 ∇
∇ Date correct as at: 19/06/2021 @ 10:40pm
You will be able to select your preferred delivery date and time during Checkout. The date you select is an indication of your preferred delivery date/time. Actual date/time is directly affected by delivery schedule and route constraints.
Time estimates displayed above are indicative, and will be updated according to the availability in the delivery schedule. We will be contacting you should there be any changes in your delivery date after you have made your purchase.
Show more ∨
Fulfilled/delivered by FortyTwo Pte Ltd
This item will be delivered by FortyTwo Pte Ltd. If your order contains at least S$300.00 worth of item(s) delivered by FortyTwo Pte Ltd, all item(s) delivered by FortyTwo Pte Ltd in that order will qualify for FREE DELIVERY.
For the final delivery charges (if any) of your order, please refer to your Shopping Cart's "Shipping & Handling" summary prior to checkout.
Show more ∨
Listed method(s) are applicable if you are only ordering this item. Available payment methods are dependent on products in Cart. Kindly place a separate order if you wish to pay using a different method.
Show more ∨
|100 Day Free Returns|
Not too pleased with your purchase? Tired of shopping online without any guarantees over your items? No problem! This item is qualified for FREE return within 100 days of delivery as long as it is in a new, unused, undamaged, and resalable condition. Simply request to return the items back to us and get your money back - it's that easy! No questions asked.
Visit our Help Centre to know more about our 100 Day Free Return policy.
Show more ∨
|Lowest Price Matching|
Bought our products and found they are selling cheaper elsewhere? We’ll match that price and refund you the difference within 14 days of your purchase!
Our already low prices are inclusive of GST!
Some retailers display product prices that are not inclusive of GST, and their display prices will be added with GST only when the items are added to cart. To make matters worse, some even charge for GST only when the item is delivered! While that's not exactly ethical or legal, it also deceives customers in an attempt to fight competition.
Get more bang for your buck and browse through our extensive, low-priced catalog without ever worrying about GST!
Show more ∨
|Got a Lemon?|
Don't worry, we've got you covered! We adopt very flexible business practices that strive to do better than the many protections covered under the Lemon Law. Let us know all your feedback and we'll see how we can help!
†Additional delivery charges may apply to other items in your Shopping Cart.
|Right to Reject|
All qualifying purchases you make on FortyTwo are protected by our "Right to Reject" policy. You may reject the product if it was delivered in an unsatisfactory condition (damaged, scratched, dented, soiled, different from description etc) or was simply not up to your expectations upon delivery at no added cost.
For more details about our Right to Reject policy, click here.