Displaying flared arms, splayed legs, and a streamlined silhouette, the Els Chair is brimming with mid-century modern style. A dark walnut finish outfits the tapered metal legs giving it a natural touch, while synthetic high-quality micro-suede upholstery covers the scoop seat for an approachable look. Beyond stylish, this seat is perfect for transitional and contemporary dining, living and office spaces.
View Els Chair in other colours here.
- High-quality soft vintage design PU leather upholstery
- Vintage industrial design
- Firm foam cushioned seat
- Heavy-duty metal tube legs hot-printed with wood grain prints
Up to 120kg
PU Leather Chair Care
1. Keep the chair away from direct sunlight to prevent the colours from fading out.
2. Vacuum and clean your PU leather chair regularly, at least once a week.
3. Address spills and stains immediately.
- If an accidental spill occurs, dab on the area immediately with a clean and dry absorbent cloth.
- To remove stains, mix a small amount of dish soap with cool water to create a mild cleaning solution.
- Dampen a microfiber cloth in the solution and gently blot the stain. Avoid rubbing the PU leather or blotting it forcefully as it can cause the stain to set in further.
- Use a fresh cloth (dampened with plain water) to dab away the soap mixture.
- Press on the wet spot with a clean and dry cloth or paper towel to soak up the excess moisture from the PU leather.
- For darker stains, use a vinyl stain remover or rubbing alcohol to spot treat the area. Soak the head of a Q-tip in the rubbing alcohol and dab on the stain until it lifts. Replace and repeat the process when the Q-tip becomes dirty.
- Apply a protective finish to your PU leather chair to provide further protection to the sofa.
We rate the Els Chair (Grey) with a Quality Score of: 4/5
|Assembly Type||Free Assembly Included|
|Max Load (kg)||100|
|Material||Metal, Faux Leather|
|Armrest Height (cm)||60.50|
|Backrest Height (cm)||41|
|Seat Width (cm)||38|
|Seat Height (cm)||42|
|Seat Depth (cm)||46|
|Earliest Delivery Date ∇||
Order now and receive this item by:
Sunday, 11 June 2023 ∇
∇ Date correct as at: 09/06/2023 @ 12:14am
You will be able to select your preferred delivery date and time during Checkout. The date you select is an indication of your preferred delivery date/time. Actual date/time is directly affected by delivery schedule and route constraints.
Time estimates displayed above are indicative, and will be updated according to the availability in the delivery schedule. We will be contacting you should there be any changes in your delivery date after you have made your purchase.
Show more ∨
Fulfilled/delivered by FortyTwo Pte Ltd
This item will be delivered by FortyTwo Pte Ltd. If your order contains at least S$300.00 worth of item(s) delivered by FortyTwo Pte Ltd, all item(s) delivered by FortyTwo Pte Ltd in that order will qualify for FREE DELIVERY.
For the final delivery charges (if any) of your order, please refer to your Shopping Cart's "Shipping & Handling" summary prior to checkout.
Show more ∨
Listed method(s) are applicable if you are only ordering this item. Available payment methods are dependent on products in Cart. Kindly place a separate order if you wish to pay using a different method.
Show more ∨
|100 Day Free Returns||
Not too pleased with your purchase? Tired of shopping online without any guarantees over your items? No problem! This item is qualified for FREE return within 100 days of delivery as long as it is in a new, unused, undamaged, and resalable condition. Simply request to return the items back to us and get your money back - it's that easy! No questions asked.
Visit our Help Centre to know more about our 100 Day Free Return policy.
Show more ∨
|Lowest Price Matching||
Bought our products and found they are selling cheaper elsewhere? We’ll match that price and refund you the difference within 14 days of your purchase!
Our already low prices are inclusive of GST!
Some retailers display product prices that are not inclusive of GST, and their display prices will be added with GST only when the items are added to cart. To make matters worse, some even charge for GST only when the item is delivered! While that's not exactly ethical or legal, it also deceives customers in an attempt to fight competition.
Get more bang for your buck and browse through our extensive, low-priced catalog without ever worrying about GST!
Show more ∨
|Got a Lemon?||
Don't worry, we've got you covered! We adopt very flexible business practices that strive to do better than the many protections covered under the Lemon Law. Let us know all your feedback and we'll see how we can help!
†Additional delivery charges may apply to other items in your Shopping Cart.
|Right to Reject||
All qualifying purchases you make on FortyTwo are protected by our "Right to Reject" policy. You may reject the product if it was delivered in an unsatisfactory condition (damaged, scratched, dented, soiled, different from description etc) or was simply not up to your expectations upon delivery at no added cost.
For more details about our Right to Reject policy, click here.